SDK-101 is a complete course that teaches students essential information
required to build iPhone and iPod Touch applications, install them on devices,
and submit them for inclusion in the App Store.
The SDK-101 course includes a complete example application students can
customize and use for experimentation.
- SDK-101 E-Learning Course
Click Here for the Course Outline
The goals of the course are:
- Provide students with a downloadable version of the iWriteApps application.
- Show how to become registered iPhone developers, acquire and
install the SDK.
- Explain how various parts of the application work
- Provide an introduction to XCode and Interface Builder
- Provide an introduction to Objective-C
- Show students how to modify the source code to include their own
business card information
- Explain how to join Apple's iPhone Developer Program, including all steps
in acquiring a development certificate and provisioning profile
- Explain how to prepare an application for distribution in the App Store,
including acquiring a distribution certificate and provisioning profile
- Explain how to submit an application to the App Store
See the demo!
Get started now -- contact
or call 1-800-433-1482 or 703-467-8625.